PAYMENT & INSURANCE
Your dental health is our highest priority and we will work with you to make your dental treatment possible.
- We accept cash, check, VISA, American Express, MasterCard or Discover.
- We also accept Apple Pay and Google Pay
- Prepayment: When a treatment plan is presented and the total fee is paid prior to your first dental treatment appointment, a courtesy of 5% will be granted.
- If you have dental insurance we will help you maximize your insurance benefits. We also are committed to recommending treatment that is in your best interest, not that of the insurance.
- We will gladly prepare and submit all insurance claims for you.
To Patients with Dental Insurance: Since your insurance policy is a contract between you and your insurance company, that your employer has selected, you are responsible for all fees not paid by your insurance. Typically insurances pay a percentage of procedures. Cosmetic services are not usually covered benefits in most insurance plans.
Special Note: Please direct all inquiries regarding fees, payment arrangements and dental insurance benefits to our Patient Care Coordinator, Paty. Should you have any questions regarding fees or services, please discuss the matter with us promptly.